Need beautiful images for your garden-related website or print publication? I have been photographing plants and gardens for over 20 years, and I have a large archive of high-resolution images available for purchase or licensing. My work has appeared in and on a number of national magazines and gardening books, often accompanying my own writing. (Above are a few covers that feature my images.)
I specialize in the following photo subjects:
- Plant Portraits (close shots of a single plant or plant part)
- Plant Combinations (groupings of two or more plants that grow beautifully together)
- Gardens (beds, borders, meadows, and container plantings)
- Garden Elements (paths, trellises, arbors, ornaments, and the like)
- Crafts (natural dyes, botanical castings, floral design, and more)
- Techniques (such as propagation, garden-making, and seed-collecting)
- Backgrounds (photos, scanography, and flat lays for postcards, banners, and signs)
Nearly all of my plant and garden images are from my own garden and meadow areas in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Plant-wise, I specialize in uncommon annuals, perennials, vegetables, and herbs. I take botanical nomenclature very seriously and do my best to provide correctly labeled images.
You can find some of my images through these online stock sites:
Nancy J. Ondra on Shutterstock
I have many additional images in my archives, so if you see any you like here at Hayefield or find photos with my watermark through an online search and wish to buy or license them, contact me at email@example.com and we can discuss terms.
Do you have a list of images you need for a website or print-publishing project? Send me your list and I will happily create an online gallery of images to meet your specific needs. I can also create custom styled or flat-lay images for you–just ask!